I started making this crust when I was in college. I started playing with food more and wanted a healthier pizza to make on days I was tired from class and work and didn't really want to cook. It also became a hit with some friends that fell in love with the recipe and now make it themselves. This makes one smaller pizza that is perfect for a meal for one but can easily be multiplied for more people.
1 cup Cauliflower Rice, steamed or boiled and drained
¼ cup Onion, chopped (optional)
2 cloves Garlic, minced (optional)
1/2 cup Almond Flour (may need more if dough is soft or sticky)
Pinch Salt, Pepper, and Paprika
1. Mix the cauliflower rice in a bowl with the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Add the egg and blend in completely.
3. Add the almond flour and blend into a soft dough. You may need more flour if the dough can not hold a small ball when squeezed in hand. It won't be like a pizza dough though, it will be more spreadable.
4. Form into 1/8th inch thick crust on a silpat lined baking sheet by spreading with a wet spoon or offset spatula.
5. Bake at 450F for 20-25 minutes and it is slightly browning on edges.
6. Add toppings. Bake until toppings have melted and begun to brown.