This is a great recipe for a easy snack or perfect as a gift for a friend. Four ingredients is all you need (five if you want salt) to make this chocolate bark. Cranberries are coming into season and they go great with pistachios in both savory and sweet aspects. Here I made a swirled milk and white chocolate bark topped with the nuts and dried fruit. This cane easily be done with other toppings but this blend is great! Tempered chocolate will give you better resulted but there is a trick if you don't want to take the time to temper.
Pistachio-Cranberry Chocolate Swirl Bark
4 oz. White Chocolate
4 oz. Milk Chocolate
3 oz. Dried Cranberries
2 oz. Pistachios, toasted and chopped
2 tbsp Coconut Oil (if not tempering)
1. Melt the chocolates with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil each in separate bowls in the microwave with 15 second intervals. If using tempered chocolate just use without coconut oil.
2. Spread the milk chocolate on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
3. Spread white chocolate over the milk chocolate and swirl with knife or spatula.
4. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and dried cranberries.
5. Place into freezer for 5-10 minutes to help set up.
6. Remove and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.